Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Sunday, September 04, 2005
Job Update
It has been, let me see, 3 weeks since I embark on my new job in Singtel. Fyi, I'm still under training. For the past 2 days, we're outside the training room for the operation training aka the system training and it was tough! We're so new and it seemed like we're so not prepared to issue any orders yet. However, we still had to do it in a group of 2 person whether we know how to do it or where to click and stuff. The purpose of having 2 person in a group is for us to help out each other. But come on, u asked me, I dunno; I asked you, u also dunno, so wat's the point man? I issued a few orders and they were returned to me with tons of mistake and that sucked. So as the rest though. Orders are smth like a customer’s request, whether they want a new phone line, or they want caller ID, IDD or phone mail or call block..that kinda services.

The other day, a malay gal in the same batch as me, came and took a look at my order paper and went " Eh? AGNES pun boleh buat salah??"

Duh…that's soo offending man. I'm not a human ar now? Wahlau weh~ You know why, coz a few days ago, she said I'm like a genius. What a compliment that is! I guess it was becoz I won most of the activities/games during classroom training and some involved general knowledge. But duhhh…how can you brand someone thru that! Assumption is the not the way man.

Anyway, do u remember that I was supposed to attend an interview one day during lunch break? I called them in the morning to confirm it, I asked if the interview will take place in the United Oversea Bank itself? She then made it clear to me that the company is not UOB, its near UOB and is an insurance company instead. Excuse me?? No wonder when I asked the day b4, the manager din seem too keen to answer when asked what the name of the company is. NO WONDER! According to my colleague, the title u hold in an insurance company is nothing in the sense that you'll be handling all kinds of job task as well, and it includes sales..so the title makes no diff. And this company is an agency, means that it’s owned by those insurance agents who had made it big, u get what I mean? (Those that already earned lotsa money in that line one la)

I din go for the interview, I chose not to waste time there since I'm already not interested and have been told about the true color of that kinda company. That day, I dressed a lil more formal and I had guys who never say hi to me b4 do so. They asked if I'm working at Sudong and stuff and in the office, and while I was walking along the alleyway, an indian or malay guy I dunno suddenly pop u from I dunno where, asking me if the training has been going on well. Aiseh, on usual days, no one seems to give a damn about me also man hahahaha and I dun give a damn back too. But too bad, this somehow does not motivate me to put in extra effort to dress up everyday to work hahaha. I can be very lazy sometimes, well, most of the time la ;p

What else about my work? As for the activities and games I have won, I won't be elaborating more on them, it's not necessary anyway. Frens there are still great, we still go for lunch discussing about our future jobs, the guy still remains a gentleman, I'm still taking a bus to sentral everyday after work with the indian fren, still applying for jobs and expecting phone calls all the time, nothing much has changed.

A very informative post about gals is coming up if everything goes well. So juz be patient and wait for it ok.

wah informative post about girls... bagus tu...muahahahaha.

anyway...Happy Birthday!  

_____________________

Thanks pal!  

_____________________

Post a Comment